We want to help you make your claims experience as simple and painless as possible. Making a claim requires a few simple steps before it can be processed. Below we outline the process, dependent on the nature of the insurance cover you have.
Business Insurance policy with Hollard or Discovery
In order to make a claim, you need to complete the claims form which can be downloaded in the Client Portal. Download Claims Form.
To complete the claims form, you will need the following details:
- Policy number and start date
- Business details
- Incident details (including SAPS details if applicable)
- Details of any claimants or witnesses
- Details of any property losses/damage if applicable
Public Liability, Professional Indemnity or Medical Malpractice policy with iTOO
In the event of a claim arising for a public liability, professional indemnity or a medical malpractice policy, the following initial information will be required and must be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Bi-me will submit the relevant information on behalf of you (the customer).
- Policy Number
- Contact details of Insured
- Outline whether claim is a Circumstance / Letter of Demand / Summons
- Is it a circumstance which may lead to a claim or regulatory body complaint?
- Have you receive a Letter of Demand?
- Have legal summons been received?
- Affidavit or witness statements (if applicable)
Contractors All Risk policy with Hollard
Complete the claims form which can be downloaded in the Client Portal. Download Claims Form.
In addition to the claim form, refer to the checklist of items to be provided which may include:
- Replacement quotes
- Orignial invoices
- Police Report / Case No in the event of theft claims
- Contact Documents indicating contract value and contract period
If you have any questions and wish to speak to an agent, you can contact us on WhatsApp or via phone.
WhatsApp: Chat with us
Phone: 010 446 7750